Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome To Jesus Street

"We have these three loaves and some fish, Jesus. Can you do anything with this?"


Jesus Street is a blog about Jesus... on the street.  We're going down to the neighborhood with some crazy faith in the love of Jesus Christ and the Power of Heaven to come down and rescue people, to encourage them when they're trying to maintain, pray for their sick and diseased bodies to be healed, their hope to be raised, their pockets to be filled, and to wreak havoc on the advances Satan thought he had in that place. 


We hate Satan.


And when we take out our anger at His lying destruction in this world it looks like love and hope to those surrounded by misery. 


We're bringing joy and laughter to the block. I think maybe even God has a plan of attack along those lines. I saw Him do something today, but I'm not touching it. I'm just witnessing His mastery, and authority to have His way in that place. I'll tell you what it was after I've seen Him do it (hehe!).  


And I see something else coming already, or at least lying in the shadows snarling at us. Satan isn't happy about this at all.  


But we have the Holy Spirit, and faith in the power of the name of Jesus Christ.  We're here to make Heaven shout! 


And Heaven wants to shout, y'all!







No comments: